Have your dream kitchen designed by any of our professional designers. Once you have come to a final design it can be priced for installation. Installation is basically priced by the liner foot for cabinets & trim and each for any panels or decorative items. Then you ask yourself, what about all the other services needed to complete the kitchen installation? Don’t worry, we can handle just about everything.
Additional services we offer:
- Remove the existing cabinetry, countertops and appliances
- Disposal of old cabinets and countertops
- Removal of existing soffits
- Sheetrock, spackle and sand where soffits were removed
- Electrical changes: new lighting, relocate or new outlets, under cabinet lighting etc.
- Plumbing changes: relocate or install new plumbing, ice maker supply lines, gas piping to your new appliances etc.
- Of course; the installation of your new cabinetry
- Removal of the cardboard the new cabinets are packaged in
- Your new countertops would normally be installed by the fabricator
- New tile backsplashes. You can purchase your tile at the same time that you choose your Granite or Quartz countertops. There is an expert tile representative at the Jamesburg granite yard that can help with coordination of colors and styles available.
- Tile flooring
- Permits needed for all work
Services we do not offer at this time:
- Window or door replacement
- Flooring other than tile
- Removal of walls or any structural changes
- Our subcontractor Electricians and Plumbers are all licensed professionals
- Our subcontractor Installers have years of experience and dedicated to customer satisfaction
- We have an in-house Installation Manager that personally schedules all of the work, visits the job site numerous times and handles the permit process for you. The Installation Manager is available on his cell phone most of the time. Even on some weekends. Feel free to call with any questions Jeffrey 732-803-3594
- We accept all major credit cards
- Checks are a great way to pay
- Cash is always accepted
- All installations will need to be pre-paid at time of contract
- And if you are wondering, there is no TAX on installation labor